Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikmartliz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 06:58 AM
    How do I respond to a summons on a motion to stop alimoney?
    How do I respond to a summons on a motion to discontinue allimoney?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 10, 2012, 07:02 AM
    With a letter explaining why you think alimony shouldn't be stopped. Better yet, by getting your attorney to respond.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I respond to a summons? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been sued over an unpaid credit card debt in Los angeles, CA. I must respond to court in proper legal form within 30 days. Can anybody tell me what form number or name I need to get from the court?

How to respond to a summons [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons in regard to medical bills. In the summons there are 4 parts the first 3 are just the information of who suing who and dates of service. I have a disagreement with the fourth part which is the money amount. The problem is that the hospital billed my insurance wrong and then...

How do I respond to a summons [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I need to respond to a summons on Monday Jan. 5,2009 how do I present it just a regular letter.. confused.. please can anyone help..

How do I respond to a Summons [ 1 Answers ]

I received a Summons from CC of State of Oregon about a past due amount that I could not pay. Credit card debt. I lost my home back in the early 2003 when I became ill with SLE. I have not been able to work full time and don't make enough to keep up with what I have. I cannot afford medical or...

View more questions Search