Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shonuu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 02:37 AM
    How to get married when parents don't agree (india)?
    Hi I live in india. I am in relationship with a boy from 4 years and he is not of my caste and of low caste also. My parents don't agree for our marriage. I am from a jaat family and he is scheduled caste. How to get married as we both can't marry any one else.
    palewhite Posts: 20, Reputation: -8

Mar 10, 2012, 03:06 AM
    Maybe secretly buy airplane tickets and fly off somewhere else to marry. Just let your parents know you want to go on a trip with your boyfriend!Then, you'll have to buy your house or rent one from someone. Then, get a job and have some fun with your secret husband!Ta da!
    chrome2309 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 12:29 PM
    Marry him. Go to his house and stay with his parents if you can. File an FIR if you think your parents can harm you in any way. Ask for police protection.

If you think things can be really ugly, go someplace else for some time. And come back when you think things have settled.
    gocubs94 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2012, 03:18 PM
    Tell your parents to k off! Im an Indian, but born and raised in America. Honestly, move somewhere normal. India is not normal because everyone their has stupid mentality. Old people there think like your parents. Im planning on marrying a white girl unless I find a good Indian girl. My parents bought me to America and they can't expect me to like Indians when everyone here is white, black, mexican, etc. If they don't accept, then that's their problem, not mine. I'll send them money every month, but I don't care if they want to talk to me or not. Why should your parents pick who you live with for your whole life. That's not right so just marry who you want.
    gocubs94 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2012, 03:22 PM
    And my last point, I think Indian parents should not live with their kids. Its called retirement so live on your own and don't bother your kids unless your sick or have a condition. If a man is 24 years old and living with his parents than how does he expect to ever get laid? Cmon now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my parents to agree to allow me to marry my girlfriend? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi! I'm IMTIAZ and 19 years old, doing engineering. I love a girl very much. I can't live without her, but my parents don't like her and her family. My parents say she is not good looking. What can I do? Please tell me -- otherwise, I will die!

A divorce girl want to get married again parents not agree [ 13 Answers ]

what islam says about getting married second time without parents permission?my friend she wants to get married with her cousin.she has divorce from her first husband.she has 1 daughter as well.her parents not agree to get married with her cousin. she really wants to get married to him because of...

Sole Custody when both parents agree [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I live in Texas and had a daughter in Colorado with my girlfriend, back in 2004. We are still together but still not married. We both have agreed on giving me sole custody of my daughter who now is 3 years old. In Texas, what are the steps? I've heard of a 16 page document called...

View more questions Search