Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    durellkakuk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 05:36 PM
    Augen mp3/mp4 player eclipse won't charge
    My husband just bought a brand new augen eclipse mp3/mp4 players from someone never used and in the case.. However it doesn't seem to want to charge. He has had it plugged into the computer and switch turned to on and the battery thing still shows empty plus when he tries un plugging it to turn it on it won't turn on. What am I doing wrong? Also it has been hooked up like this for a little over 8 hours
    caitandems Posts: 4, Reputation: -2

Mar 17, 2012, 12:24 PM
    Well you either need to get it fixed or buy a new one, there is obvs something up with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mp4 won't charge or turn on it's a eclipse [ 3 Answers ]

I charged it one day and then the next day it wouldn't turn on and then I tried charching it but it didn't charged on my laptop

Where's the EQ on my eclipse 200 mp3 player? [ 0 Answers ]

I got this mp3 player for my birthday and I can't find the equality (you know, rock, jazz, bass, etc.) I really want to find this feature A.S.A.P

How do I restart my eclipse mp3 player [ 1 Answers ]

My ECLIPSE CL2BK 2GB MP3 PLAYER is not playing the songs I put on it but it plays on the computer when I plug it in, so I think there's something missing from the player what do I do?

I just want music to go to mp3/mp4 AUGEN Eclipse not on my netbook .how do I download [ 2 Answers ]

I am not computor savy I am lucky I no how to work something's but there is no music on my netbook .I don't want music on my netbook .I just want to put free music on the AUGEN Eclipse I gave my son 4 his birthday so how do I put free music on his gift ,mp3/mp4 player

View more questions Search