Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    touficmaged Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 07:27 AM
    I am a man with grey hair. I had dyed with a semi color. How can I go back to grey.
    I dyed my grey hair with semi-color 'camel from Redken. I don't like the dark resulting hair. How can I get bark my grey hair right away??
    hannabella Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 07:40 AM
    Make an appointment at the salon and speak to a hair stylist. If its an semi color it should start fading away after awhile, but if you're looking for something a little more immediate, a stylist may be able to help you. If you should decide to color your hair again in the future, I'd recommend to get it done by them rather than at home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dyed my hair from blonde to brown and looks grey [ 1 Answers ]

Can I dye it agen 2moro with another brown so it will not be grey

Is it "safe" to use light ash blond hair color on predominately grey hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been coloring my hair for years and have good results from L'oreal products. The Color Experte is my favorite, but lately it fades out to about a level 9 or 10 blond with yellowish. I am probably 80% or more grey. There is a level 9 Color Experte which is hard to find. But, a lot of...

Stopping hair color - letting grey grow in [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am a very dark brown haired female (almost black) with long hair and I would like to stop dying my hair. What are some ideas of the best (most efficient and least painful aesthetically) way to go about this without cutting my hair? Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for...

View more questions Search