Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffro65 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 03:48 AM
    Shut off seat belt warning
    Need to know if there is a way to stop the bell warning to put on my seatbelt on a 2012 dodge ram
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 9, 2012, 07:29 AM
    There is but I doubt anyone here is going to tell you how to do that because it's there for a reason. There is a safety reason why the warnings are required to be on all cars and trucks... you should be wearing the seatbelt anyway which should make the warning shut off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seat Belt Broken - Will Not Retract [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to help my mother. She has a Toyota Camry 2006. The driver’s side seat belt will not retract back. How can I fix this? Is it fixable and if so, what will I need to purchase? Thanks in advance, Scotty

Broken Car Seat Belt [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to help my mother. She has a Toyota Camry 2006. The driver’s side seat belt will not retract back. How can I fix this? Is it fixable and if so, what will I need to purchase? Thanks in advance, Scotty

Seat belt tightener adjustment [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2003 Toyota echo. The belt tightener use to work. . Suddenly they do not. Front seats. I do not see any place for an adjustment On the belt. Do I need to buy something? Everything works fine. Except the Shoulder part of the belt does not tighten, when pulled forward

Why don't you put a seat belt on your dog? [ 13 Answers ]

I hear people talk about how much they love their dogs. I see people drive with bumper stickers stating how they love their dogs. You can see it in their attitude towards dogs and others, how they really love their dogs. All who loves their dog, why don't you put them in a seat belt? Or a cage...

Frayed seat belt harness [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1996 volvo , the driver side seat belt harness is frayed a little.. how much of a safety concern is this in an accident? What is involved in replacing this?

View more questions Search