Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camjm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 09:47 PM
    How to remove suction cup marks from black appliance
    I use pressure suction cup hangers on my black kenmore fridge to hang a pot holder - it has left round marks, how can I remove them? Thank you!
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2012, 08:13 PM
    That is very simple: Buy a bottle of Turtle Wax Rubbing Compound from your local auto parts store and rub the entire area well with this compound. Use a soft cloth; buy a good one with this product. It will make entire unit shine like a diamond, and it's very good on scratched watch crystals or any other scratched surfaces like the touch screen on your cell phone. A very handy product to have that has many uses. Once you finish rubbing out marks buff with soft cloth. All Done!
    camjm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2012, 09:08 PM
    Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's movie with suction cup shoes [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie a long time ago maybe late 80's early 90's I pretty sure it was a spy movie in which the guy drove a red car and he had these sneakers that when he pumped them up they would turn into suction cups on the bottom. He began to climb the wall of a building with these shoes to save a girl,...

Black marks [ 4 Answers ]

I am 56 years of light brown complection, and have very embarrassing black marks around my eyes and on my cheeks, used lotion to remove them, they disappeared but the sunlight has caused more damage. They have re-appeared darker and have spread further. I am very worried and am at a lost as to...

White and Black Appliance cable [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My Sister from L.A. has sent me over a laptop to use, I am trying to wire it up to UK voltage. I don't know which is live and which is neutral, please can you help me? Thx

Black marks [ 3 Answers ]

i had a skin reaction to something i have recently eaten and now it has left black marks on my skin................ any advice as to how i could get rid of them????????????????? :( :( :( :( :(

View more questions Search