Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freddiesgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 06:20 PM
    I get a system administrator restriction when I try to open hyperlink
    When I try to open a hyperlink in Word 2010 I get a bosx that says operation has been cancelled due to system restrictions contact system administrator. What can I do?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 8, 2012, 07:32 PM
    Is this a stand alone PC or on a company network?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to open hyperlink excel sheets in one window? [ 1 Answers ]

Scenario: One excel file (named "A") is hyper linked with another excel file(named "B"). Q - How to open File "B" but File "A" should get disappear, like web pages link. And again if I click in File "B" to open file "A" then "B" should get disappear?

Cannot open a hyperlink [ 2 Answers ]

I am supposed to reference the following hyperlink for an online class I am taking, but I cannot get it to open. Help! http://www.enterprisearchitecturecenter.com/enterprise-architecture-governance.html

System administrator? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm tryig to use The Print Shop program on my computer, we've used it before with no problem, now when I start it I get a message saying... " Unable to launch The Print Shop at this time. Please have the System Administrator log in and run The Print Shop one time in order to complete Windows...

How to open regedit if administrator disable [ 1 Answers ]

How to open regedit from cmd... Regedit are disable with adminstator... I Follow these steps to completely remove this worm but I cannot open the regedit : 1-Start>RUN 2-Write CMD 3-In CMD,write "Taskkill /T /IM "RVHOST.EXE" then open a Notepad Start>RUn

View more questions Search