Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dakaida Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 04:17 PM
    There's a done sticking me after extraction?
    I extracted my jaw tooth about 2 weeks ago and after my gum started healing there was some sought of bone sticking me in my mouth, I looked at it and it was really bad. So I decided to go back to the dentist. She tried filing the bone but after a week had passed and my gum began to heal, I started to feel something sticking me again. I'm not sure what is really going on, this time it feels worse. It's difficult for me to eat, drink and even speak. What should I do? Should I get my money back and go to another dentist? Is it the dentist fault that this bone is sticking me? I need HELP!
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2012, 12:41 PM
    It is not uncommon to have some bone chips after an extraction. These bone chips will work their way to the surface and fall out. Sometimes you can even take some tweezers and pull them out once they have surfaced... like a sliver. There is nothing to worry about. Sometimes it can take months for these little chips to appear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accelerator sticking [ 3 Answers ]

Why does my accelerator keep sticking until the engine has warmed up after 5 minutes?

Sticking it out for the kids. [ 11 Answers ]

What is everyone's thoughts on this topic. My wife and I have been married for almost a year and a half. We have two beautiful children (9 months and 5 years) that we both love more than anything. The word divorce has been coming up a lot due to her not being able to get past things I did prior...

Sticking to NC [ 1 Answers ]

I broke up with my boyfriend about three weeks ago and haven't spoken to him since. I broke it off with him because I was really unhappy with the state of the relationship (even though most of our relationship was really good) and he didn't know what he wanted. He wanted me to wait while he thought...

Sticking out a Contract for Deed [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I bought a house on contract for deed in Kansas a year ago. 59500 2000 down at 7% interest. The full term is 7 years I have 6 to go. Due to a divorce I do have bad credit and a Foreclosure on my previous house with my Ex-wife. The terms of our agreement was that I would re finace...

Sticking muscle [ 4 Answers ]

Sometimes I feel like my vagina is sticking together. I'm not sure what it is.can anybody help?

View more questions Search