Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cro1010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 03:53 PM
    How do I find transcripts from closed schools in Rhode Island?
    How I do find transcripts from schools in Rhode Island that have closed? The schools are Computer-Ed Business Institute (North Providence, RI), graduated in October 1997 and Hall Institute of Technology (Pawtucket, RI), graduated in August 1979. Thank you.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 8, 2012, 04:14 PM
    Hope this will help, hers what I got when I googled your question http://studentaid.ed.gov/students/at...udentGuide.pdf
    lyfe_girl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 10:26 AM
    Based on this page and the link, it looks like Computer Ed Business Institute may have been absorbed into Lincoln Schools: Career Training Institute - Lincoln Technical Institute Career Training Schools

It might be worth contacting Lincoln Schools to see if they know or have your transcript. If that doesn't work, you'll want to contact the board of governors for higher ed: RIBGHE - Rhode Island Board of Governors for Higher Education

For Hall, it looks like you'll need to contact the board of governors for higher ed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transcripts for Closed Schools [ 3 Answers ]

Where do I get a transcript for Mckenzie College in Chattanooga, Tn closed in 1992

Where can I find assistance for eyeglasses in the Warwick, Rhode Island? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find assistance for eyeglasses in Rhode Island? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I was laid off from a "new" job on the 90th day. I have benefits until the end of the month. I can barely afford an eye exam with these benefits but...

View more questions Search