Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexdriller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 08:45 PM
    Cannot connect to HTTP HTTPS FTP servers, refresh 10 times connect, 1/2 pictures load
    I've changed everything,trouble shoot thinks its firewall but I've changed its to allow https ftp and http Could not cannect,my secruity levels are all on medium, computer is about to slip out 10 story window soon

Warn HTTPS: Error 12029 connecting to www.microsoft.com: A connection with the server could not be established
    Warn FTP (Passive): Error 12031 connecting to ftp.microsoft.com: The connection with the server was reset
    Warn HTTP: Error 12029 connecting to www.microsoft.com: A connection with the server could not be established
    Warn HTTPS: Error 12029 connecting to www.passport.net: A connection with the server could not be established
    Warn FTP (Active): Error 12031 connecting to ftp.microsoft.com: The connection with the server was reset
    Warn HTTP: Error 12029 connecting to www.hotmail.com: A connection with the server could not be established
    Error Could not make an HTTP connection.
    Error Could not make an HTTPS connection.
    Error Could not make an FTP connection.
    Info Redirecting user to support call
    barriescrapcars Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Mar 18, 2012, 06:58 AM
    Maybe a DNS issue? What are you using for internet service? Router through Cable/DSL modem? What do you get for Default Gateway when you do an ipconfig? Have you tried turning your firewall OFF altogether?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to connect my headphone jack to my phone and connect bigger speakers [ 5 Answers ]

I want to connect my headphone jack to my phone and connect bigger speakers on the other end is that possible? What I tried is cutting the head phone jack to normal headphones but the cable they have inside are confusing, some have three or even four. I just want to connect my phone directly to...

Can circuit work well if we connect 12A load to 20A circuit? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: I have several equipment which are around 12A. I just can connect them to 20A circuit. But I am not sure if circuit will trip well under overload and short circuit. I know 15A is perfect.But,I don't have 15A circuit Thanks for everybody.

Why does my computer not allow me to connect to servers to Update ANYTHING.. [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to um lets say Get new patches for a game... or update my malware protection it will not allow me... ive gone through all steps and I do not think I have any viruses.

Desktop will not connect to LAN on one particular outlet, but other PCs will connect [ 1 Answers ]

I am very puzzled and without a clue as why one of my PCs will fail ("A network cable is unplugged") to connect to my LAN using a particular outlet, but if I connect another PC, as a notebook, on the same outlet there are no LAN connection failures. Yet if I connect the desktop to another outlet,...

It this a watercolor or just a print.how do I load pictures? [ 2 Answers ]

Is this lanskoy piece a watercolor or print? Just can't find how to add pictures. Pictures are of lanskoy piece, signed. It is supposed to be a watercolor.

View more questions Search