Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Feb 28, 2007, 11:10 AM
    One last question. Capuchin, why is this your favorite number sequence?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Because you didn't get it.
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Feb 28, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Oooh that's harsh. So this number sequence was your favorite because of an event that had not yet happened. (or had not yet not happened). Were you aware of this when it became your favorite? Or was there a flash of insight at the last moment? Any other insights into future events you might be able to provide us with? Next week's lotto #s perhaps? :)

Edit: send those lotto numbers in a PM if you don't mind

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Number Sequence Help [ 6 Answers ]

Somebody at work has stumped the office with this: What is the next number? 33 36 39 42 52 60 110 Anyone got any ideas? I can't concentrate on my work because I keep thinking of this :) I'm even using Excel to type in mathmatical equations to find the answer :P

All time favourite movie? [ 10 Answers ]

:D Come on what's your favourite film of all time?? What has the most memorable piece of action? Mine just has to be bugsy malone the final scene rocked... sA_0cvd1EUM

Number sequence [ 2 Answers ]

What are the next three rows in the sequence: 1 11 21 1211 111221 312211 13112221

Can anyone solve this sequence? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so this isn't really homework or anything but I really can't work it out so.. :confused: 52 28 33 63 73 23 56... what's the next number?? Thanks, :D

Puzzling Number Sequence [ 8 Answers ]

I have stared at this number sequence for hours and I just can't seem to figure it out. If somebody will please assist me in figuring out this difficult problem. :confused: The sequence is: 52, 28, 33, 63, 73, 23, 56... I need to figure out the next number that comes in the sequence.

View more questions Search