Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pqtoogle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 12:11 PM
    Hi, I have a client who is looking to park $100Million. Thoughts as to best ROI?
    I can have the client park their cash for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 5. I'm looking for opportunities that will provide the best ROI while mitigating risk to 0.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

1993 Accord won't start, park and drive light up as if car does't read in park? [ 0 Answers ]

All lights come on, has not been having problem starting, but did notice was not clicking into gear precisely lately from shifter, would have to jiggle sometimes?

Roi [ 1 Answers ]

What is ROI study?

Should answer B reflect the total ROI or the remaining ROI after Cindy's withdrawal? [ 1 Answers ]

Cindy invested $200,000 into a business that earned a profit of $2,700 during the past month. Cindy believes the business will earn an annual profit equal to 12 times the monthly profit. Assume Cindy wants to take $25,000 from the business each year for her personal use. See table: Resources...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.