Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vgnndd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 06:50 AM
    Scope of a variable
    What is meant by the phrase "the scope of a variable" and how does it relate to subroutines and modules?
    camyyssa Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 02:08 AM
    Useful read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scope_(computer_science)
    WildProgrammer Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 09:35 AM
    Hello!

The scope of a variable mean wher in the program your variable will be accessible to your code. Depending where it is declare the scope will vary,if you declare it into a function it will be available only into that function, if you declare it into a loop you will be able to use it only into that loop, if you declare it before main() it will be global and accessible every where into the program but global variable are rarely the way to go.

hope this was helpful

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scope of CCNA [ 1 Answers ]

I have finished B.E information science, I am interested in networking and I want to join for the CCNA course... tell me am I taking right decision... tell me the scope of CCNA and other courses that I can do... Thanks

Variable Overhead efficiency variable [ 1 Answers ]

Variable overhead is applied in the basis of standard direct labor-hours. If the direct labor efficiency variance is unfavorable, the variable overhead efficiency variance will be? a Favorable b unfavorable c zero d indeterminable

View more questions Search