Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Mar 7, 2012, 01:24 AM
    Italian man vs French man
    I am an asian/american working as an expat in Europe. I recently met an italian man who fell for me and a french man who likes me a lot too.
    I did not kiss either of them yet but they are both very into me.
    Here is the analysis on two men
    Italian man( 7 years older than me):
    Ambitious, honest, nerdy ( IT programmer, which I really like,lol)
    - stubborn, a bit control freak, doesn't know much about my culture
    He has little dating experience but I kind prefer, I prefer a pure man

French man(2 years older than me):
    Great personality, simple, passionate, understand my culture
    - lack of ambition
    He dated a bit, so knows how to treat a lady

They both are patient men. Never tried to do anything, but enjoying spending time with me.

I honestly have a good time with both of them, please advise what should I do?
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 7, 2012, 04:28 AM
    Tough choice! Personally I would choose the french guy as I don't like control freaks. But its up to you, and only you can make the best choice for yourself. First sort it out in your head that what would you want from a relationship, and see who fits the best with your idea. But be cautious while making this decision.

Mar 7, 2012, 05:11 AM
    I want a man who is ambitious, that's extremely important. But I am attracted to both of them!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 06:49 AM
    Date both, get to know both of them and see where each dating goes. Why if you don't hardly know them, have only dated a little, do you need to make any choice at this point
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2012, 08:38 AM
    This is one of your numerous threads about dating - here is one which appears to be about this same man. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...an-595923.html I'm confused by this thread. I understood you were "meeting" people on line, not in person.

At any rate I don't know if the nationalities have anything to do with anything - I would be offended if you posted that one man was African American and the other one Caucasian. I don't see that the nationalites matter.

So decide which one has the qualities you like or need - I agree with FrChuck. Why do you need to decide between them? If you need to decide stop corresponding with one of them.

I think all of your posts on the French man and anyone else should be combined - without reading all of your past threads it is difficult to understand some of your problems.

Mar 8, 2012, 01:26 AM
    Judy, that's a different french man.
    Don't be offended, and take it personal. Relax.
    I meet men in real life, don't judge if you don't live in Europe.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 11, 2012, 04:42 AM
    I prefer Italians, but it does sound like you prefer the French man. But I agree with Chuck, date both so you can see first-hand who you prefer (If either) to take things further with.

x Dani

Apr 20, 2012, 07:58 AM
    Two men have both cried in front of me so far. What should I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2012, 08:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CFZD View Post
    Two men have both cried in front of me so far. What should I do?

About what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married french man how can I get a french passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am living in the united kingdom as a foreign national. I married husband is a french citizen what does that make me? Can I get citizenship in france? Thanks in advance for your help. If I can how can I go about getting it from within the uk?

An American, An French, And an Peking man [ 17 Answers ]

Part A. There were 3 man walking in the dessert- an American, an French, and an Peking man. They just kept walking until they found a bottle. When they opened the bottle, a man came out. The man told them that he was an immortal and he could help them to accomplish their 3 dreams. The...

View more questions Search