Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cammy12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 10:57 PM
    Children's educational video from early 1990s?
    Ok, my grandfather brought me so many educational videos and I just thought of one I used to watch religiously. It was a dog that was a detective, always wore a coat. They would go over math and reading. If I remember correctly, there's a scene where he travels in a pyramid and with the help of a ghost, they go over spelling and reading. There's also a female rabbit or sheep and there's a lot of songs in the video! Please if anyone knows what the name of this is TELL ME! Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's educational video from early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out for so long the name of this movie I was in love with as a kid. I believe it came out in the early 90s and was targeted for 5 year olds. It's about a lady who has lots of stripes with colors. And she goes around this place meeting all diff families with only one...

List of early 1990s children's shows [ 3 Answers ]

OK guys, I'm looking for a specific kids show but the details I remember are scratchy at best. It aired on ABC (Australia) early 1990's, but could have been produced in the 80's or earlier... It featured a wizard and some furry kind of pet creature. The show usually only featured two scenes:...

Looking for a children's movie from the early 1990s [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I loved watching when I was younger. Unfortunately I can't remember much about it. What I do remember is it was not an animated movie. These kids (I believe there was a boy and a girl) go into the back yard to play on their play set. I want to say that there is a stuffed bear...

Early 1990s children's TV (american) [ 2 Answers ]

OK, this is driving me mad!! Please help me someone! When I was a kid in the early 90s, I used to watch a TV show in america... I think it was called ulreika's castle. I've googled it and can't find anything. All I remember is that it had a dragon in it that always has hic-uos... can anyone shine...

Name of a Children's Educational Video from the 80's. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so when I was first learning my ABC's I had a video that I watched all the time so it would have been in the mid to late 80's possibly early 90's... Anyways the video had a little man that went to space and he would do his abc's and you'd have to trace the letters in the air with him and it was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.