Ask
    Gustavo10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 08:41 PM
    Distributor on my rebuilt engine keeps breaking
    Why does the engine keep breaking the distributor
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 7, 2012, 07:39 AM
    Is it just the cap that breaks or is it the gear?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rebuilt engine [ 0 Answers ]

I only have enough money for one good shot at this, so I want to know that the rebuilt engine is going to work that gets put in my car w/o a lot of extra work/time/expense having to be added to it. When an engine is rebuilt, it should be in perfect working order right? I'm not likely to get...

Buying and Installing a distributor in 1992 Honda Accord with Fuel Injection engine [ 1 Answers ]

My mechanic wants to charge over $500 to install a distributor in my 1992 Honda (details in title). I found a distributor online for $60... Is this something I can do myself? Would it be easier to purchase the distributor and let him put it in?

Rebuilt briggs and stratton engine will not run? [ 10 Answers ]

I have an briggs and stratton 18.5hp. OHV engine on my lawn tractor. After the engine locked up on me while mowing I took it completely apart. The connecting rod somehow came loose and shattered. Now I just replaced the piston, rings, connecting rod, and all accompanying hardware. I put it all back...

Head gasket vs rebuilt engine [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 94 pontiac firebird. Is it better and cheaper to get my engine rebuilt or replace the head gasket? I was told my car is over heating and I need a head gasket and 2 freeze plugs.

This has to do with a Rebuilt Engine and a Transmission [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently installed a rebuilt engine and transmission, the engine is a 5.0L V8 (302), the transmission is an AOD (automatic overdrive). They came out of a 1979 ford thunderbird. The engine and transmission both operate at peak performance. But I am having a problem and I'm somewhat confused...

View more questions Search