Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rotherdam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 06:02 PM
    Why is she ignoring me?
    I'm male, I'm 17 she's 16. We have never gone out. We used to talk all the time back in beginning of 2011, it wasn't proper conversational talk it was just I don't even know what it was, it was really weird but really fun talking. Not sexual. We gradually stopped talking round February last year though because I felt she hadn't her priorities right and she eventually stopped giving me so much attention after finding a close female friend.

She got a boyfriend at the beginning of January but looks unsatisfied. Prior to that she's been... staring at me from the distance, and I'm not stalking her, it's just really obvious, I'd walk down my local road and she's just standing there with a group of friends, staring at me. They wouldn't even notice. In class she's been looking really really angry. Especially after I deleted my twitter account. Up until now, she's just been staring at me, smiling at me, laughing at me etc and that was so good. But now, she's trying to show she's completely ignoring me, and I know she really doesn't want to do that because she still looks sad, though she actually physically never looks at me anymore, even when idle.

I'm not a stalker, it's just been so very obvious she's had feelings for me and I've had progressive feelings for her and now I want to go with her but I don't know if she's still got a boyfriend or not because I deleted my twitter, and we literally never talk anymore. Ever.

Why is she ignoring me? Is she over me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 6, 2012, 07:38 PM
    There is nothing to get over, and she is doing her thing with others and has no more time for you. Let it go, and leave her alone, and stop wondering why she no longer has anything to do with you.

Just accept she has no time for the way it was.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2012, 09:37 AM
    Over you?

She was never under you by the sound of it
    And as for you stopping talking to her because she did not have her prioritiers in the right place?
    I mean wow.. What are you her dad?
    Was she into crack cocaine?
    Sleeping around all the time
    Opining a fetish web site?

You will have to go into a bit of detail as to those issues you had with her.
    Or was she just a young 16 year old having fun going out with her friends and not giving you the attention that you wanted? So you got into a sulk and stopped talking to her.
    She probable wondered what the hell your problem was

If you have feelings for her now. It is way to late you didn't act on them when you had the chance and now she has a boyfriend and you must respect that.
    If you want to be friends with her that's fine but accept her as a friend. Not as someone you may date down the line..

And let this be a lesson to you.. the next time you have an issue with a friend be a man. Come right out and say it don't just ignore them and walk off
    Because later down the line you may regret it, and you will lose something special.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 01:00 PM
    I think you over analyze things and have been living in a fantasy. It is obvious that she doesn't want to be with you, if she did, she would do so. However, you need to stop minding her so much, stop acting like you know how she feels or what she is thinking. You had a couple good conversations with someone, that is something that happens EVERY DAY.

If you want to tell her something do it, and see what she says, however keep in mind that she has a relationship and you need to respect that. Otherwise, just forget about her and continue with your life, no need to obsess yourself with something that never existed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is he ignoring me? [ 7 Answers ]

Could someone please help me. My boyfriend of 4 years has started to ignore me over the last few weeks. He doesn't ring me or see me, ignores my calls and I honestly have no idea what I have done for his to act like this. Is he not interested anymore? I know he is not cheating I don't think he...

Why is she ignoring me? [ 3 Answers ]

I known this girl for a few years know and we have become friends. I have heard various people saying that she likes me. I recently asked her out and she said yes. The night went fine, but after that date she seems to be ignoring me more and more. When we have a conversation, she usually seems...

My ex is ignoring me [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend (3months) (also my best friend for 6 years), broke up with me through a text message. :( He said that we are still best friends but he doesn't reply my texts or even say hi at school.. am I trying to rush back into friendship too fast? Please help me and give me suggestions. I'm stuck...

I want to know what should I do?is he ignoring me? [ 8 Answers ]

I went to date with a guy, every thige was perfect after dinner he said time goes fast and the time was short! Then when he was dropping me off he said keep in touch okay? Then I text him it was a lovelly night thanks. Then he respond any time. But after 2 days I text him, he hasn't respond after...

Ignoring me. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 years now and they have been great. We makeout.. Hold hands Kiss talk on the phone. "Normal stuff" I've been recently injured greatly on my head. I was out of school for a month and when I came back he barely talks to me. When I say hi he wont talk to...

View more questions Search