Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marty29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 06:53 AM
    Change in working hours
    Hi I work for a company that gave me a contract in September stating 37.5 hours mon to fri and now we have to stay behind xtra 30 minutes on some days and work one Saturday in four with no xtra pay. One colleague has been fired for showing her feelings
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 6, 2012, 06:56 AM
    It depends on EXACTLY how the contract is worded.
    marty29 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 07:06 AM
    It says go to summary book they gave us, it says 37.5 hours per week 11 am till 7pm and even that's wrong as we work 10-7.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dependents working hours in uk [ 1 Answers ]

We are a family of four ;me, my husband and my two sons under the age of five... if I go for a study visa in uk and my family accompanies me, what are going to be the working conditions and hours for my husband who will be my dependent... kindly reply soon plus if there is some website of uk visa...

Working hours vs lunch hours [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am presently working. I love my job so it's not an issue to me if everyday, I come in to work earlier than I should be and going home later than I should, eversince I was employed in this company. Today, our HR had sent me an email with our CEO copied on reminding me that my lunch hour is...

Pregnant and hours a day working [ 2 Answers ]

I work retail and my boss has me working two days in a row working 11 hours. Can she do this?

The fan keeps working for hours after I turn it off [ 1 Answers ]

I just replaced my old honywell analog thermostat for a RTH230B digital thermostat, the first week everything was OK, but the next week, I tried to turn it off and the fan kept working for hours, no heat, no cold, just air, so now I have my unit working all the time and the mode selector indicates...

'Normal' working hours [ 5 Answers ]

What are normal hours to work? Is there such a thing as a 9 to 5 anymore? I'm currently doing a 40 -50 hour week (without counting breaks) and I'll have to say it's killing me. :( Can anyone suggest careers which are a little less labour intensive. I'm not lazy just tired! I'll be a biochem...

View more questions Search