Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yashas1388 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 02:40 AM
    Once I saw a movie the hero went to meet the head of gang , the head showed him a toy
    Once I saw a movie the hero went to meet the head of gang , the head showed him a toy of thimbles that thimbles were walked and sing

Check out some similar questions!

When using liquid glass metallic seal-up cracked head gasket or cracked head [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to remove spark plugs that have antifreeze around them for the product to work or do I leave the spark plugs in

Scary head toy with orange hair and pull out eye [ 8 Answers ]

It was a toy from the late 80's early 90s which was a horrible scary head, with bright orange hair. You could pull its eye out and as the eye wound back in it made a horrble sound. Can anybody please help me?

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head I.e static head, delivery head [ 1 Answers ]

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head i.e static head, delivery head, residual head and friction head . Please give me examples in S.I units. This is for plumbing purposes

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.