Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PriscillaXo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 01:44 AM
    70s 80s 90s CARTOON MOVIE about animal Friends?
    Okay so I saw this movie that I really like, when I was like 11, about this animal friends were at shool I think 0_o , and then they went on an adventure looking for something , and one of the boy liked the girl, and the other girl with glasses had a crush on him, I think I saw it on cartoon network back in the day , been wanting to know the name of this movie for so long :( .

Check out some similar questions!

70s 80s cartoon /movie with puppets [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for a old cartoon movie kind of thing... its a movie from the 80s I want to say and it has puppets in it... there like animal people kind of things.. lol they live in a town and they go to school and stuff.. the front lable has a bear holding a honey jar and the backround is...

80s or 70s Cartoon Movie [ 0 Answers ]

I hardly remember anything from this movie, so the description is vague beyond vague. But I do remember there were 2 warring parties, both taking control of giant robots (not humanoid). I remember one scene where there was a giant gorilla with symbols(I think) clapping them together to make sound...

70s or 80s cartoon movie, can't find the name of it [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I saw this movie when I was around 5 or 6. the main character was named peter and he had this magic paintbrush. He had many talking animal friends and they were being hunted down by an army of axes. Art style looked very similar to the movie, the wizards.

70s/80s AWESOME cartoon movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Girl and boy best friend, dragons that fly around. There was one scene that I specifically remember... Over looking train tracks that go into a hill, you are looking down over another hill towards the train in the dark. I don't know. Any ideas?

What is this movie? Live action/cartoon from the 70s/80s. [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this movie a long time ago and I cannot for the sake of me remember what it was. It started with kids running home from school? And this one kid goes into his room to find a box in his room. He gets in it and it takes him off to this cartoon land or something. He becomes a cartoon and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.