Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ragaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 05:02 PM
    My wireless password
    I forgot my wireless password.
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Mar 6, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Do you know the IP address of your access point?
    If so you should be able to access the interface of the access point by typing it's IP address in a web browser. However, that will also be password protected as well. If you have never changed this password from the default one you should be able to Google the make and model of your AP and get the default username and password. Once you get in to the AP it should be pretty simple to reset your WiFi password. If that doesn't work you may be able to perform a hard reset of the AP by holding down the manual reset button for 5 seconds or more (that works on most brands, but not all).
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2012, 07:00 AM
    What router?

Read all through, see if this may help
    http://netsecurity.about.com/od/secu...n-Password.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can not figure out my wireless network password, I have a router and wireless network [ 2 Answers ]

I have wireless network through, router. My wireless network password is saved on my laptop. My brother wants to use his laptop in my home using my wireless network, I know my ip address how do I give him password and key I have forgotten

Wireless router password [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I want to know wireless router password .now I am using with my cable .I use cpe628w wireless access point .I forget my wireless password .now I use with my cable direct.so I want to know how to see wireless router password see software , how to know password wireless .that is my email...

Password for wireless router [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find my password for my 2wire686?

Wireless password. [ 3 Answers ]

My grandparents have a wireless router hooked up from the computer upstairs and the computer downstairs gets the internet too, if I wanted to get on my laptop, it says that I need a password, is there anywhere on their computer that I could find the password? Or would I have to know here the router...

View more questions Search