Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GT2BKD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 11:42 PM
    90s kids craft show
    Its been driving me nuts the name of this show... all I remember is it was the early 90s and they made puppets out of bleach jugs, etc
    There was a cardboard mailbox that was a puppet and he opened his mouth and the girl took the viewers mail out and read it
    They did crafts and I believe there was a magician, who sometimes dressed up as a bumblebee?! Maybe I imagined that part
    PLEASE help me out
    carolinestelzner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 06:07 PM
    I remember a show like this, was it called mudworks?
    Heidi12 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 04:28 PM
    No no mud works was a part of the show I believe the show you're thinking of was called tell-a-tale town I was just thinking of it today I hope that it's the same show you were thinking of
    Qch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 12:23 PM
    It's called "Take Part"... I was wondering too.
    imabarbe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 10:20 AM
    Was it put of the box on Disney?
    imabarbe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 10:20 AM
    I meant out of the box lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids TV show 90s - Clowns? [ 2 Answers ]

've been looking everywhere for a chance to remember the name of this show. I had it on a video in the early 90s, and it had a group of kids, I think most, if not all were clowns, can remember the 'main' guy was dressed in blue, but I have NO idea what the show was called, I loved it to bits! ...

Early 90s kids TV show. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. Can anyone help me I'm going crazy!! I need to know what the name of the show was on kids TV (could be bbc or ITV) in the early 90s. It featured an alien who had ears that were back to front and because of this he had to wear a hat that covered his ears all the time. The other main...

Another 90s show [ 3 Answers ]

It was a movie I always use to watch with a dragon that came into a kids window and they went through some kid of tunnel or something. Anything?

90s kid show [ 5 Answers ]

Ahhhi am going crazy It is suchh a faint image but there was a show I use to watch and all I can remember are animals or creatures( I think... ) and they would sometimes be on a garden and there was like a building thing that they could pass under to go to the other side of the garden? And...

Forgot TV show from 90s. [ 5 Answers ]

I used to love this show. Its very vague - but it is kind of like x-files. Its with this girl and her family on a trailer van riding around. In one episode the trailer breaks down and its because of lephrechauns. In another, it is really hot outside and the pool looks all green and gross. I think...

View more questions Search