Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saraihernandez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 05:07 AM
    Felons working in the medical field
    I have two felonys a class 4 theft and class 6 criminal inpersonation I want to go back to school for medical billing and coding but I was wondering if I can work in the medical field or would it just be a waste of my time to try?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 5, 2012, 05:13 AM
    I'm sorry, but it would be a waste of your time and money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is medical billing a good field to get into [ 1 Answers ]

Is medical billing a good field to get into?

Is medical coding a good field to get into [ 1 Answers ]

Medical field

Hippaa law in non medical field. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I don't know what exactly I need to ask. First I work for my rent and have lived here for 3 yrs. WE have not worked for that long just on and off. Recently something happened on th property and seeing as we talk to the tenants on a personal basis we have been advised that we are under what is...

About medical field! [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this would be the correct place to ask this, but I'm going to try it anyway. I am a convicted felon. Drug case. Ive always wanted to work in the medical field. Before going to prison I was going to school for pharmacist. But now every field I seem to want to go into I cant. Does...

MD wants out of Medical Field [ 12 Answers ]

My husband is an OB/GYN doc. With all the hub bub invloved withHealth Insurance and other things, he is looking to maybe get out of the medical field. What does a 54 year old doctor do for a job outside of the medical field?

View more questions Search