Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    venkatraman89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 04:17 AM
    Brahmin boy marry non-brahmin girl?
    I'm a brahmin boy loves non brahmin girl.. Girl side was perfect.. for my side my parents wouldn't allow me to marry a non brahmin girl.. Can u please advice to resolve this.

Check out some similar questions!

Muslim girl can marry a brahmin boy? [ 27 Answers ]

I am writing to you,because I am in a great dilemma or confusion.I am a muslim girl and I am in love with a Hindu Brahmin boy.I want to marry him.But my parents are objecting.They say its very sinful marrying a hindu boy.Allah will punish you and you will not be happy since you will face many...

Can a Vysya boy marry a Brahmin girl? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Friends, Need one clarification. Can a AryaVysya boy marry a Brahmin girl? Some argue that if a vysya boy(or any caste) marries a brahmin girl, he will be struck with bad luck. No growth will be there either financially or socially or professionally and will be screwed down to hell. Some...

Can a AryaVysya boy marry a Brahmin girl? [ 0 Answers ]

Can a AryaVysya boy marry a Brahmin girl? Just heard of the talks that, if a vysya guy marries a brahmin girl, the boy will be stuck up in growth either financially or socially or career wise. The guy loses the acceleration once the marriage happens. How far is it true? Is it true at all? Can...

Hi, I am Brahmin girl and my boy friend is Yadavar. [ 0 Answers ]

Both are working. My boy friend's family accepted for our marriage. But my family is neglecting totally just because of different caste. My boy friend came to my home and spoked to my parents but my parents didn't accept for this. They wanted to marry a person from brahmin caste only. I can't live...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.