Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    america13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 11:10 PM
    iPod problem
    I have an 2nd generation 16 gb iPod touch a friend gave to me but there is one problem. He got this iPod from his gramma who works at a high school but however when he got it it had a unlock code,he tried SO many times trying to unlock it the iPod got disabeled saying it had to be connected to itunes, this is why he gave it me I tried plugging it in yo my itunes but it did NOT work is there anyway I can enable this iPod without the original owners itunes?
    ICEMAN4190 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

May 21, 2012, 03:49 PM
    By not working, do you mean not turning on? Or not restoring? You may have to discard it, or take it to Apple and they might help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apple Ipod touch 4G OR Ipod nano multi touch ? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents gave me a choise to make.. They want to get me either an apple Ipod 4G, or anIpod nano multi touch... Which one would be better for an 13 year old girl?

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earpho [ 1 Answers ]

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earphones. What I want to know is how to stop it on the Ipod so that it only comes through the ear phones when they are commected

Videora Ipod Converter Classic Problem. [ 1 Answers ]

I download the program, uninstall and reinstall, no matter what I do I've run into the same problem for a while now, and it's infuriating. I go to Video File to choose a file to convert, but the width/height of the box are screwed up, and the "Choose File" button is below the screen. I try clicking...

Itunes (ipod) problem, and question [ 6 Answers ]

I have an iPod which obviously uses itunes. I have successfully downloaded up to 1000 songs, both from my old cd's and from itunes, etc. Today I was trying to download 10 cds I borrowed from the library. One of them, just was giving me problems. The import icon wouldn't come on (just the browse...

View more questions Search