Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zarakhan1245 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 06:39 AM
    Muslim hindu marriage
    Is a muslim woman allowed to marry a hindu man and what are the necessary steps to be followed? Please give me the reference to verses in the Quran where this issue is addressed.
    Dark Horse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 12:55 AM
    [B]why can't a muslim woman not marry a non-muslim

http://www.gowister.com/islam-answer-2263.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend will marry muslim girl in hindu temple before taking marriage certificate. [ 1 Answers ]

We need help for what are the documents are required for taking registration of marriage by hindu boy and muslim girl after married in hindu temple in AP. But the parents of the girl is not agreeing for this marriage.

How to convince for hindu muslim marriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old girl and I love a muslim boy of 23 years.. we have been in a relation for past 4 years.. I asked in my home.. but they didn't accept... so I got married to him.. now when I have completed my studies.. then I want to stay with him.. but my parents are against him.. I don't know...

Marriage of reverted muslim girl to hindu on pressure [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine accepted islam 11 years back and is practising islam i.e offering namaaz, observing fast ,giving charity. Her father, elder brother tortured her every now and thenand even raised their hand on manny occasion.she belongs from an orthodox Hindu family.I and my uncle tried...

View more questions Search