Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dennilane Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 10:59 PM
    I'm trying to figure out an old mid to late 70's movie where a little girl is dying.
    The little girl is dying & has a list of things she wants to do before she dies. She ends up dying on a subway train, one of the things on her list.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 3, 2012, 11:47 PM
    Six Weeks
    dennilane Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 01:12 AM
    You are Amazing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mid 70's Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was about a couple that somehow came to live in this small town... husband worked and young woman mingled with the community. Weird things started to happen.. she got pregnant, the town's people were very attentive and offered all kinds of support and even some home remedies. One scene...

Movie was on TV, sometime in the late 70's or 80's about a young girl and boy at the [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie title where the plot basically is about a young boy and girl who meet at the beach and find a sea turtle. I think the boy carves a heart with their initials on the back of the turtle. I think the girl disappears with the turtle and years later goes after the young man

I am trying to find the name of a movie from mid 70's to mid 80's. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a man with kids, and they were in a cabin. There was a lot of snow & the wolves kept trying to get in. That is all I remember. Does anyone know what it was?

Sorority Girl Movie late 70's 80's [ 1 Answers ]

"When I was younger I saw a horror movie about girls in a sorority and in one of the death scenes a blond girl is melted by electrocution in an attic. Does anyone know that movie I am thinking it was in late 70's 80's?"

Late 70's or early to mid 80's robot movie. Obscure. [ 1 Answers ]

Maybe it was a dream? Kid robot. Inside a tower-like structure. He is searching for his mother. He finds her. She is rusting?. dying... she can't leave with him, but he has to leave. She makes him. The tower is crumbling. This is near the end. Sad. I'm laughing. Was this even a movie. I...

View more questions Search