Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Makaya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 04:29 PM
    Looking for an older movie, probably from 1980 or 1990?
    All I know is that the main characters are sisters, an older sister and a younger sister. The younger sister, I guess is jealous of her older sister's beauty. The younger sister is given a magical raggy dress and the older sister was given something special, I think a mirror, I could be wrong. The two sisters and their father are on a ship.(I remember a scene with a ship!). The whole moral of the movie is about inner beauty.
    Makaya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 05:24 PM
    Found it.it is called Voyage of the Unicorn

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980/1990 Funny Demon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I saw a movie when I was younger made in like the late 80's early 90's. From what I remember the guy gets possessed somehow by a demon but he's in love with this girl. A few scenes are she goes to his house and as a joke he explodes his head freaking her out but its humor, a woman steals a...

All sci fi movies from 1980 - 1990? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a title for a movie I saw when I was younger -- I'm pretty sure it was filmed in the 1980's and the star is a 20-something male that becomes a superhero because of some sort of alien-symbiotic suit that either comes out of the back of his neck or from his mouth, it springs out in...

A version of wonderland from 1980-1990 [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger I watched a movie that was various episodes of alice in wonderland. It was a show I believe. I remember one episode of her seeing these 2 guys who dance and sing... that is all I remember. It was anywhere between 1980-1995. It was real people, not cartoons.

1980-1990 children's movie. Puppet/costume type characters [ 3 Answers ]

I've been searching for this movie (if it is a movie) for a few years now. I thought I found what I was looking for a while back, being told it was The Dark Crystal. It wasn't the one. Similar type of fantasy puppet like characters. All I remember is a character dressed up in costume as a...

1990 1980 movie sci fi family pixie dust [ 2 Answers ]

When I was younger, I saw a movie, but I vaguely remember it. It went something like this. It was a real movie (not cartoon) that took place in around the 1980's or 1990's. I think it's a sci fi family movie. A couple kids around 10 or so found a small bag full of some kind of magical dust. A...

View more questions Search