Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosebud2028 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 03:08 PM
    What is the best college degrees for felons with drug possession convictions?
    I am female, 50 years old, was convicted in 2000 cocaine possession and 2009 cocaine possession. I was a user, not a dealer. I have cleaned up my act and been drug free since 2009. I am an A student. I will be named to the deans list for the third time since I started college. I will graduate with an Associates degree in Office Technology in August 2012. I would like to continue my education and would like to know what is a good field to go into... other than substance abuse counselor? What field should I go into so that I will actually be hired despite my felonies? Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 3, 2012, 03:27 PM
    In general nothing in law enforcement, nothing in the medical field, Even areas like law, real estate, insurance are all "maybe's" since they will in most states have to get a waiver.

Look into areas where perhaps you can start and run your own companay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are college coaches required to have college degrees [ 3 Answers ]

What are the academic requirements to coach at the college level

What felony convictions prevents you from getting federal aid for college? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a burglary conviction will it prevent me from getting federal aid for college?

Grants for convicted felons with degrees. [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of the gov. giving a grant to convicted felons upon completion of a bachelors degree.

Financial aid for drug convictions [ 2 Answers ]

Why is the door being slammed in my face or closed because I have done time in prison for selling drugs?

Passport possession for convicted Felons [ 5 Answers ]

Just wanted to know if a convicted felon can possess a passport

View more questions Search