Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garlatm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 02:21 PM
    Fridgidaire Affinity "front load" dryer: Unbearable high pitched squeal!
    How do you take apart the front load version of the Fridgidaire Affinity dryer to replace the drum bearing or whatever is making that unbearable noise?

Check out some similar questions!

My magtag dryer is making a high pitch squeal. Please help. [ 3 Answers ]

When I turn on the dryer it makes a high squealling noise. I took off the front panel and the belts are taught and look good. Whatelse could this be?? Don't have money for repairman but I am confident that I can do the repair myself. Please Help. Magtag dryer model# sde 305 dayw serial#...

High pitched "squeal" [ 4 Answers ]

High pitched "squeal" coming from the pipe where the water enters the house when the water is being run anywhere in the house. Very annoying. The house is about 20 yrs old. Copper plumbing. I have been here about 8 years and it has not always been this way, although I do not recall when it...

High pitched squeal coming from hot water tap in shower [ 1 Answers ]

Just recently a loud, high pitched squeal has started in the hot water tap of my shower. If I play around with the tap it will stop (but most of the time start again). Any idea on what the problem is and how I can fix it?

Frigidaire affinity front load won't spin [ 2 Answers ]

My front load washer does everything wash,tumble,drain but it won't spin.we already cleared the hoses of debri any ideas on what's wrong with it its only a year and a half old.Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.