Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2012, 02:24 PM
    When there is a dying parent involved is a completely different situation then this situation here.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2012, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCanada76 View Post
    When there is a dying parent involved is a completely different situation then this situation here.

And a father and daughter sharing a bed are totally different from the situation here.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 3, 2012, 02:54 PM
    Jenniepepsi, I would have said the same thing.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2012, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Jenniepepsi, I would have said the same thing.

- And then you could have joined the rest of us in the "unhelpful" line. OP has a rather heavy hand.

Jennie (as you can see) was not alone in her opinion, however unpopular it might be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 year old is not sleeping [ 3 Answers ]

My 2 year hasn't slept through the night since he has been born. Mommy and Daddy are going crazy. I don't know what I should do. I've tried letting him sleep in the middle between us and everything. He sleeps for about 3 hours then wakes up screaming and crying. He is also still taking his bottle...

Is it right to leave an 8 year old in her bed sleeping and go out to collect someone [ 3 Answers ]

My ex father in law left my kid home alone to go to the pub to pick up his drunk wife from the pub. Where to I stand on this as a concerned father

9-year-old Keeshond eating nothing, sleeping a lot [ 0 Answers ]

My 9-yr.-old Keeshond, Hope, has not eaten a single thing in six days; she is still drinking and urinating and defecating, however. No blood in the stool and it has substance. She did begin this journey with two days of vomitting and diarreah, though. Had her to the vet twice in three days last...

9 year old still sleeping with his mother [ 5 Answers ]

My younger daughter{42} is a single mom,and her son still sleeps with her she says to reasure him, I say bulls... he is a very smart kid at school he is in grade 4 but is doing 6 grade work in class.I have just made him join a surf club to get him involved in sport as the kids at school call him a...

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

View more questions Search