Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdaigs31 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 08:10 AM
    Help me out, advice needed? What should I do?
    There's this guy that I really like, and he and I confessed too each other that we liked each other. I was shocked when he told me the way he felt I should've gotten his number, and didn't. I'm still in shock, and I don't, and will not look for him, but he told me where he works. Does anyone think that he, and I will eventually, randomly run into each other, and then exchange numbers? Help please?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 3, 2012, 03:52 PM
    I think you dodged a bullet. He wants you to chase him down because a guy who is interested would have made sure he got your number, or a way to keep in touch.

Pay attention to these kinds of guys, they have a hidden agenda. A selfish one.
    drmilimili Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2012, 08:49 AM
    I agree. Guard your heart. He is playing hard to get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help advice needed please... [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I need great help and advice as I am really depress and stress, here my story, I am a pakistani, my face, hands and body had always been fair where as my arms,under arm and back has always been dark, I went to the doctors and they recommended nothing, I always had the desire to fairer than...

Help-advice needed please! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I'm a 24 year old arab israeli girl,7 months ago I met a jewish guy ,we started dating and now we are in a perfect relationship,he treats me like no one did before,cares for me provides me every little thing I need. I feel whole with him The problem is that I come from an old fashion...

Advice needed! [ 15 Answers ]

OK one day pretty much out of nowhere my girlfriend of about 2 1/2 years called for a break. I found out that on that same night she was a party got drunk and had sex with another man. I was willing to forgive her for this and try and build on our relationship. She still wants a break. For the...

Advice needed please [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry if this is lengthy. I've been married for 22 years and have 2 children, one 19 the other 16. Pretty much my entire marriage has been stressful and unhappy. First of all, we have always had money problems. We've been in bankruptcy two times. I make $60K a year and my husband makes $50k....

More advice needed :S [ 4 Answers ]

Hi again. I hate to nag on about this but if anyone has more advice it would be great. I am still finding either some brown discharge or sometimes a bit of blood everyday from about 3 weeks ago whenever I go to the toilet, although not a lot. But the thing is its really bugging me now because its...

View more questions Search