Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meherring0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 09:04 PM
    Super-obscure children's movie? Does anyone know what this is?
    Okay. So, I have no idea when this movie came out (we had it on VHS, and I'm pretty sure it came out before 1997)... Okay, so this is going to sound a little ridiculous but I need to know if anyone knows what this cartoon thing might be or that I'm not the only one who has seen it. It's a children's thing (probably from the '80s or early '90s). There were little animated ghosts. One segment of the show (movie?) involved blue ghosts baking... Something... And the one ghost burned them and its face turned red. In another segment a ghost is shaving (another ghost, maybe?) in some kind of weird trapped-in-a-mirror situation, but makes a mistake and takes off too much. I might have a couple of the facts mixed up, and it's possibly some kind of anime thing... Help?
    neronplat Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Could it be one of the casper movies by any chance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obscure Children's Movie With Swans [ 11 Answers ]

There is a movie that I used to have as a child, and I have been wondering about it lately, and I CAN NOT find anything about it ANYWHERE. It might be made by the same company that did The Little Fox or The Big Fat Fabulous Bear. The movie itself was animated, but it was a sort of different...

Obscure 80's animated children's movie [ 0 Answers ]

I used to watch an obscure animated movie from the 80's/early 90's. I remember little people, possibly gnomes, who lived in the woods. I also remember a human kid who played the piano. At the end the gnome people sailed on a silver/white boat that looked like a giant leaf. Any ideas?

Where Can I Buy An Obscure children's Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

So, this website recently helped me find a movie from my childhood. It is called The Wild Swans. I think it is from 1962, and it's Russian. I can't find anywhere to buy it though, so if anyone could help find somewhere I can order it, that would be great, thanks! Obviously I would prefer it in...

Obscure Children's Movie [ 6 Answers ]

It was about little woodland animals who's forest is polluted with gas from a wrecked tanker, and they have to go to find the cure somehow. There is a badger with rhuematism, and a little skunk girl in it. And at some point they have to run across an open medow in the dark and get away from an...

View more questions Search