Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dramaqueen11141 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Mar 2, 2012, 11:52 AM
    Need some major help!
    Moved to its own thread, and edited for privacy

I need help. My best friend has a problem. She's in love with her boyfriend, but his best friend, has been hanging out with them a lot. She is starting to catch big feelings for him, but she doesn't know what to do because she loves her boyfriend. She has no clue. She is scared because she is starting to fall in love with her boyfriends best friend. He's the better option, but she is in love with her boyfriend.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 01:14 PM
    Just because you have feelings doesn't mean you have to act on them. If your friend rather be with someone else then she should break up with her boyfriend, and tell him why, before she becomes a confused liar, and cheater.

Using people should not be an option. Tell her to be fair, and if she is confused about who she wants, the fair thing is to be single. Its about being honest, fair, and being considerate of others, and doing the right thing for herself and others. Just curious how old are the people involved?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I know which major is appropriate to me? [ 3 Answers ]

How do you know which major is appropriate to you?

I don't know what to major in [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently going into the air force and I want to go back to college but I don't know what to major in? I really want to travel, I love animals and working with my hands, But I also love building and fixing things. I am also a fitness fanatic. So I don't have any idea where to even start? I...

My major [ 5 Answers ]

What classes would I have to take in order to major in forensic investigation ? Any one know...

Major What ? [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know the title of an old movie that puts an aging war hero in charge of a military academy. Thank you

I need major help! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a big problem at school. OK, there is this guy and he has a girlfriend. At the beginning og November he was flirting with me. But I didn't know that he had a girlfriend. So, one of my friends say that he said that I went to talk to him saying that to break up with his girl friend. Which I...

View more questions Search