Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessiejcupp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 10:18 AM
    Broken finger
    I am 20 years male recently broke my pinky finger at a 70 degree angle from the middle joint up to my knucle. I done so playing basketball and I'm in a cast for 8 weeks. My question is when my cast is off can I give basketball 100 percent or will I want to take it easy due to a possible re-break or what I just have no ideal... I've never had a broken bone
    larabev Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Mar 2, 2012, 04:15 PM
    You probably have to take it easy. Rest would be good. Chelax for about 2 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finger broken? Strained? Does it matter? [ 8 Answers ]

After wrestling with my son yesterday, my pinky finger was sore - at the tip and the joint closest to the tip. I could make a fist with just a little pain. Within a couple hours it was black and blue, much more swollen and very painful. I'm wearing a splint on it to keep it immobilized. I'd...

Pimple like bumps on finger/very sore/itchy/swollen on finger. [ 2 Answers ]

It started with 2-4 tiny pimple like bumps on my finger. Then it started to get really, really itchy, swollen and very painful. It is starting to get a red spot on it. I had this once before, a few years ago, but this time is worse.

Front tooth broken in half two days back, broken part is with me [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am six years old , two days back I was riding my cycle . I fell down and my front tooth was broken in half. Half broken part is with me. Today is third day. Is there any glue which help to join the two broken parts of my permanent fractured froont tooth. Thanks.

Broken Finger? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I fractured my finger 3 weeks ago and it got caught in someone's earhole today in football practice. It hurt worse than last time, but in a different spot. Last time, it was chipped in the second knuckle, and now it hurts in between the first and second knuckle. It is bruised on the spot where...

Broken baby finger [ 4 Answers ]

best way to care for broken baby finger, happened 5 days ago, had x-rays, meds, splint, hurts likes mad.:confused:

View more questions Search