Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbie6 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 07:48 PM
    The position description is one of the documents that will help guilde/govern as it provides duties required to peform and the boundaries within that job role.You also need to follow the policys,procedures and protocels used in that service

During a shopping tripon Saturday you meet a colleague who launches into a lurid tale concerning a family who uses your service! Do you listen? And in the question give response to the following scenario referring to the ECA code of ethics,state regulations and the quality framework I'm stuck need help

Check out some similar questions!

Can I go to children's services myself ? [ 4 Answers ]

Personally, I just went on anti-depressants. I'm constantly crying,I haven't been going to school, I started cutting myself. I recently moved and I've been moved around my whole life, and the past place I came from I lived for 5 years, it was home. I feel that I was happy there because I had my...

Children's services [ 1 Answers ]

:o hello I'm currently studying children's services certificate 3 and I would love it if anybody is studying it or have completed it.

Children's services [ 7 Answers ]

Somebody called children's services and said I allowed my 15 yr. old son and his friends to smoke pot. Now they want him and ME to take a drug test. Can they do this without a court order?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.