Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artsyfreak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Tattoo placement
    I would really like to get a tattoo on my stomach but I am afraid that when I decide to have children it will stretch and afterward not look very good:confused: Does anyone have any advice on whether I should continue with getting this tattoo or if I should think of a different place?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Give me one good reason why you want a tattoo. Before you get one think of the reasons to get one and reasons not to get one based on the rest of the years of your life. Is it something that you will be proud of when you are an older woman and the fad is dead. I work with young girls that have tattoos and now wish they did not have them.
    ooojesss Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Depending on the design if you get it to the side of your stomach or a bit higher stretching will be minimal. Look in a mirror and stick your stomach out as much as you possibly can and use that as a guideline :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stem Placement [ 7 Answers ]

We are replacing the stems on the hot/cold faucets of our 3 handle tub/shower. We have tried placing the stems facing many different directions, but still we can not get the faucets to turn on and off properly. What are we doing wrong? No directions came with the Danco 3S-9H/C stems. Any help...

Chinese tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, a friend of mine wants to tattoo chinese letters saying "only best is good enough". Does anyone knows how is that written in chinese? Thanks.

Tattoo is art right? [ 9 Answers ]

:o helooo, I'm deciding on getting a tattoo which will be my first ! I'm really nervous but really want one? Am finkin of one on my foot, lower back or above my nicker line got any ideas tha would be nice?? I lyk Katie Price's on her back and on her foot if any one can help wif images well...

Butterfly tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

I have looked on the internet and found thousands of butterfly tattoos but I have not come across very many that I like. I am looking for small to medium butterfly tattoo's with a tribal design around or behind it to put on my lower leg or shoulder.. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or...

Trap Placement [ 5 Answers ]

I am working on remodeling my basement and have many issues to contend with. The first is the trap for my tub drain on the first floor is well below the floor joists and I would like to raise it up to be able to have a relatively normal ceiling height in the basement. I have been reading that the...

View more questions Search