Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmoretti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Mortgage / foreclosure
    If my house is leaning towards a foreclosure (3 months behind in payments) can I put the house on the open market?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 18, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Of course. You would be better off selling the house yourself then let it be foreclosed on.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Yes, that is where buyers often get the better sales, since the seller will often take less to get out of the house before getting foreclosed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreclosure [ 10 Answers ]

Hi: I have an apartment in Miami and I can not make payments anymore, I refinanced it sometime ago to afford making the payments but I run out of money and I have no job or income of any kind. If the bank foreclosure the apartment are they going after me for money if they sell the apartment for...

Dispute Atty Fees for Foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

Do attorneys have to validate their attorney when they list them on the reinstatment? The reinstatement letter simply says "attorney fees, costs, estimated foreclosure. We are current on the mtg. payments. Is their any recourse against the atty.

Foreclosure on mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

My Mother has sold her House, and carried the mortgage Herself. I have Power of attorney over Her, and She is now unable to handle her Finances. The mortgage payment is over a month overdue. I sent the buyer A certified letter,letting Her know that I was handeling Mother's finances At this...

United States Coming Foreclosure Soon! [ 1 Answers ]

Congressman Ron Paul Speaks the Truth (again) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- According to Republican Congressman Ron Paul: "Congress reacted to Katrina in the expected irresponsible manner. It immediately appropriated over $60 billion with...

View more questions Search