Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raulzd92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 09:24 PM
    What is the title for the anime movie with this description.
    I can't remember the title for this movie that goes like this: there are a group of warriors with different elemental powers. I think they're supposed to be the guardians of the earth or something like that. Then, one of the members of the group betrays the rest and becomes evil. I explicitly remember a scene where she is injured and offers her blood in some (satanic looking) ritual, and in turn her health is renewed and she becomes more powerful than ever. The rest of the warriors have to fight her. During their fight, the traitor becomes good again but has to die in order to help them save the earth. So that's it, that's the best description I can give.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the title for the anime movie with this description. [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember the title for this movie that goes like this: there are a group of warriors with different elemental powers. I think they're supposed to be the guardians of the earth or something like that. Then, one of the members of the group betrays the rest and becomes evil. I explicitly...

Find anime movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for anime, basically the story is that a young guy gets in mail huge package and inside it is a huge suit, he gets in and it turns on and after he gets in all sorts of trouble. Please email me the answer to [email protected]

Old Anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Yes, I was wondering if anyone could help me name a movie I once saw on cartoon network long ago. It was an anime about a boy who is taken to a far off land in his dreams. He meets a king and learns about a locked door far beneath the castle where a great evil is contained. After being...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.