Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluecomet12 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 08:38 PM
    How do I get rid of my acne!!
    (I'm 16) I have stuborn acne that won't go away! I have a medicine but it barely helps and my parents only buy natural junk that Doesn't HELP! S.O.S.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 29, 2012, 08:41 PM
    Try zinc gluconate, 22 mg a day to start and work up to 66 mg a day.
    jack_of_all Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 7, 2012, 08:42 AM
    Acne SUCKS and bad acne is the worst,
    Stop digging at it, you don't want scarring
    See a dermotoligist follow dierection to a
    The letter, don't assume that if a little is
    Then a lot is better, IT'S NOT
    animelover0005 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Ok I have really bad acne for a kid my age but I have done TONS of research on it, so I can definitely help. I use an expensive acne crème by actavis, called "Tretinoin Cream USP". I have tried using proactive, Acne clear, Clean and clear, Body shop and etc. And nothing will work! But this crème is the only thing that has made a difference. So first of all you may want to get some tea tree oil, good face wash, a soft facial brush, and medicine. And DON'T TAKE 2 SHOWERS A DAY! I used to do that (1 in the morning before school and 1 when I got home everyday). But, once I stopped it really helped. Anyway, I can tell you something that will help to do. And if you don't mid getting a scar you can barely see, I would pop the blemish because you need to get the white puss out to get to the root of the problem, but pther wise don't pop any!
    TAKE A SHOWER AT NIGHT AND WASH ONLY YOUR FACE IN THE MORNING!!

Here are what I do to help(and it really works!):
    Step 1: Take a shower
    Step 2: Wash your hair before washing your face because if you wash your face first you may have to wash it again if your hair touches your face(because of oils)
    Step 3: While Cleansing your face instead of using your hand(s) use a soft bristle facial brush
    Step 4: When your done taking a shower instead of wiping your face dry pat it gently dry
    Step 5: As soon as you get out of the shower (if your OK with risking the possibility of having a small scar that will fade, pop the blemishes
    Step 5: Once you pop the blemishes put tea tree oil on your figer, cotton ball, or Q-tip
    Step 6: gently put the tee tree oil all over your face and let it sit for about 20 min ( you can o other things while it soaks all the way in)
    Step 7: Put some of any lemish crème you have on the blemishes
    Step 8: Let is sit for a few min before doing other thigs that might rub it off easily
    Step 9: Go to sleep and leave the facial products on all night long
    Step 10: In the morning Wash all the products off your face and put a mosturizig facial lotion on(NOT REGULAR LOTION!)
    Step 11: IF your aloud to wear makeup you can BUT only get the makeup from a store called "The Body Shop" because they use all natural ingredients and it actully helps a little to heal your skin while you have it on
    Step 12 Repeat steps 1-11 daily and look up research on acne and blemishes.
    Here are some places to help get you started researching:
    http://www.acne.org/whatisacne.html
    http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/problems/treating/15-ways-to-get-rid-of-acne.htm
    http://www.skincarephysicians.com/acnenet/acne.html
    bluecomet12 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Thank you everyone!! c:
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 29, 2012, 11:50 AM
    Couple of extra tips, as I suffered with it for about 9 years:

-Don't put TOO many tea tree products on your face. It can make it greasy
    -Don't over wash. Dryness can also create spots.
    -A good diet is important. The more fatty salty foods, the worse for your skin.
    -Avoid touching your face, and try to keep hair off.
    -Take zinc vitamins

x Dani :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of my acne ? [ 5 Answers ]

I am almost 15 years old . I have had acne for about 2 years now . It isn't that bad at all . In fact is has gotten better throughout the year . But I'd rather not have ANY acne . What is the best way to get rid of even just a little acne ?

How do I get rid of acne? [ 0 Answers ]

I have acne, and I have tried so many things but it just does not go away. I just want clear skin again! Please, what is the best way to get rid of it, fast? Thanks

How to get rid of acne [ 4 Answers ]

Do u have any ideas to get rid of acne

Getting rid of Acne [ 3 Answers ]

Which is better for getting rid of acne? Natural pH based skin cleansers or sorbitol or glycerol based soaps?

How do I get rid of acne spots? [ 4 Answers ]

I've had acne for a while now, ever since I reached puberty. I only get large acne spots every once in a while but I always seem to have these little spots all over my face and back! There just like little red dots but they really annoy me... I've tried creams and all that but the small spots never...

View more questions Search