Ask
    kateh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 06:00 PM
    What is the age of moving a old mobile home
    Need to know the age of moving a older mobile home
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 29, 2012, 06:20 PM
    It is mostly a matter of the structure being sound enough to be moved. It doesn't have to do with its age. If yo are moving it to private land such as a mobile home park there may be restrictions. If the private land is free and clear land then its up to you what you move onto it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost moving mobile home [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what it cost to move a mobile home in Florida?

Can a mobile home park sell a mobile home without a title California? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mobile home park sell you a mobile home without a title and if they do, do they have to give you the money back on the mobile. If you give them enough time to get the title and they will not repay you on the mobilehome. If you found another mobile home and you requested the money back and...

Mobile home owners and mobile home renters [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mobile home park owner have home owners and home renters in the same park in the state of Oregon?

Moving a mobile home [ 1 Answers ]

I sold a mobile home approx 90 days ago and the people who bought it have still not moved it I was wondering how long they had by law to move it off my property

Garden Tub Faucet - Home of Legend mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My sister has a leaky garden tub faucet. We can't determine how to access under the faucet. There is no access door. A closet is behind the faucet. When we remove the wallboard, we find the distance from the opening to the faucet too far away to access. Can you help? Thanks, Mary

View more questions Search