Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanna227 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2012, 11:50 AM
    We doess still talk of and on but it came to be known that he had a girlfriend and a kid which threw me off a bit
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Stay away from both of them,heal from the break up and take care of you.

Once you're back on track,find a man without baggage.

Take care.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 02:06 PM
    should go back into NC or just limit contact.
    Definitely NC, with the ex, and the new guy.

May 10, 2012, 01:34 PM
    I'm heart broken again
    My ex and I of 4 and a hlf yrs broke up 8 mnths ago he went with this girl who he fell really hard for and he hurt her unintentionally and she broke up with him in which he came back to me regretting he had left me but he has another ex who has been there for him as much as I have been and he also likes her a lot but she was there for him when he and I broke up bt he left her and went with the other grl.

Nw he has come back to me and we were good every time he felt depressed I would be there with him guiding him helping him to recover he claimed he wanted to be single for a while and I respected last weekend we had a blast together where we even end up sleeping together and then two days after we had an argument because things I would do for him other people would get the credit and I felt used.

The day we had the argument he went out with his ex and the evening I saw that they were back in a relationship. I felt really stupid knowing we were so good the day before I didn't even get a heads up, it hit me really hard and so I told him to leave me alone because I was trying to prevent this and I always told him if he knows he's going into a relationship let me know and up to this day he isn't tell me anyting.

He kept posting stats and pics of he and the girl on bbm maybe to make me jealous and then I deleted him and as soon as I deleted him he stopped putting up the grl pic and stats about her but why though. Even last week he kept texting the other grl asking to be frens with her an she told him no and he took this really hard. He's always going from 1 relationship to another he don't allow himself to be single... what should I do I'm really hurt
    Darkangelxx Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

May 10, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Just for get about him screw.his.a**, go find someone who really cares about you n won't do this to you, just get rid of all contact with him tell him your through with his BS n your going to move on an find someone who deserves you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 10, 2012, 08:52 PM
    We have been telling you what to do since February, but you have refused to do that so unless you boot him from your life forever, keep expecting this insanity to continue, same old same old! Get me??

May 10, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Oh yea I got you
    diyangel Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

May 11, 2012, 02:59 AM
    These are called control freaks and I have faced one too for the past two and half years. They would move on but would let you because they are sadists... they want the feel of being wanted, loved and liked though they themselves have nothing to give in return. Trust me I know what you are going through... am having a tough time too getting over but reading about how people have been coping and to know that Time is all it takes... am going to give it a shot and live without the fear of losing anyone... ANYONE in this world... Bingo!!

May 14, 2012, 02:14 PM
    Lasnite he kept asking my cousin to tell me give him back a band that he gave me like a month ago an he insist he must come for it. The band is like $5. he got mad at her for not wanting to deliver his message and she began to curse him, he then decided to put up stuff about his new girlfriend to make her jealous. I told her I don't want him by my house but I'm thinking there's more to it than just that band because I can't see someone reacting so for a cheap band. I don't even wear it anymre since we fall out. What to do because I don't want anyone saying I have their ting an don't want to give it back but I don't want any interactions wit him. Later on this evening he told her don't bother he shouldn't b getting on so for a band because we went through too much :s

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search