Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mromley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 03:13 PM
    Run-Time Error '3075' Syntax Error
    I am getting a missing operator error when I try to run this line of code:

If DCount("*", "Sample Info", "[REPORTNUM] = " & DLookup("[REPORTNUM]", "Specimen")) = 0 Then
    ' trying to recover test deleted from db only
    Beep
    MsgBox "Database sample information for the selected test has been deleted from the database; results cannot be displayed.", vbInformation, "Unrecoverable Test Results"
    Call KillFile("TESTED.TXT")
    Exit Function

The program was running fine a few days ago and now it is giving me this error. Any help would be appreciated
    Mromley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 07:08 AM
    Problem was resolved, what had happen is in the middle of doing a test for which this program had been written a system crash occurred. When the line of code runs it looks for the last report to generate from that and since the report was not there it caused an error. By deleting the last report the code ran fine and continued working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Runtime error 3075? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. I have an SQL code using in VBA Access. There is still some syntax error and cannot see it. I would really appreciate, if anyone has any idea. Thanks. Here is is. Set rst = Application.CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("SELECT DISTINCT da_MF_DATA_complete.*, com. As comment FROM da_MF_DATA_complete " _...

Why am I getting a runtime 3075 missing operator error in the following statement [ 0 Answers ]

strSQLA = "SELECT * FROM tblAgreements WHERE tblAgreements. = LIKE " & "*" & !!. & "*"*" ;" This code is inserted in as VBA in Microsoft access 2010, basically look in the table agreements within ID, for the user's input, say 550 entered in text box. Can you assist?

Updating records and getting Runtime Error 3075 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there! For the access program I am going to do, there is already an existing data. I had imported it from Excel. Now, I have created a URN field from the look up table and wanted to update it to the main table which comprises the existing data. I've used the following code but I keep on...

Run-Time Error. [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I am using Access 2000. I have a form that shows all the projects being held inside my database. I have made drop down boxes in the form with VBA to filter the projects. I am getting an error when I try to filter the projects: Run Time Error '3079': The specified field 'FiscalYear'...

Run Time Error'3075': Syntax Error(Missing Operator) in query expression [ 6 Answers ]

I am running a database using MS Access 2000 along with Visual Basic. Inside the database I am running a specific tracking summary form that takes information from a populated main table. Inside the tracking summary form I have three combo boxes; Status, Fiscal Year and Province, with their...

View more questions Search