Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayteekakes Posts: 29, Reputation: -3

Feb 29, 2012, 05:02 AM
    Ways to sneak into a movie set?
    I heard about a movie that might be getting filmed around where I live and I'm going to be an actress so obviously I need to find a way to get there. Far fetched or not I will do anything that'll work. Don't tell me to make nice with security because I've tried it.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 29, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Man, it seems that you just want to sneak or break into anything...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/songs/...rt-639888.html

You should just be concerned about getting arrested for these things and maybe not consider them. People sneak into movie sets and concerts on TV and in the movies and it always works out... that's not how it goes in real life.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 29, 2012, 09:12 AM
    No of course you don't need to "make nice" with security, but you might want to "make nice" with your local jailor. By sneekin on to movie sets and taking wire cutters to cut the fence to get into a concert, jail is the only place you are headed.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 29, 2012, 09:40 AM
    Let me put it this way. If you do try to do this and are caught. It is very possible that you will be blacklisted from any future attempt to break into the industry legitimately.

People on a movie set are too busy to pay attention to discovering someone.

What you can try is to see if they need extras.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal behavior for my 4-year-old to sneak in to watch parents have sex? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my husband have a 4 year old and we are very careful not to allow our son to see or hear any sexual deeds that we do, yet we found a few times our son has been caught sneaking around the corner or in our room without us noticing. Mind you we only do things when he is asleep to our...

How to write her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know if anyone knew how to write "her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace in sanskrit?

It was a movie set in spain and there was subs the whole movie its considered a farit [ 2 Answers ]

It's a movie set in spain and it is about this girl and her mom gets married to this evil guy who is rich and powerful, and he tries to kill the wife's baby if its not a boy, the little girl always sees thing and she discover a misticle world of fanticy

Ways To Set Aside a Divorce Judgement In NY [ 13 Answers ]

What would be the best way to vacate a divorce judgement and set aside a stipulation of settlement which was incorporated in the divorce judgement? I think a motion to vacate is not proper, since the judgment has been signed and entered...

View more questions Search