Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baglady07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2012, 09:16 PM
    Who do I account for depositing personal funds into my business account?
    I have been in business for over 7 years. Over the past year I have had to stay afloat by transferring money from my personal account to my business account. I have reimbursed myself for most of the money. I am uncertain on how to reflect this in my books. Any advice?
    tipuch Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 12:24 AM
    If I win any prize I can't believe that because you must cash in my online bank account of bangladesh transfar please pubali bank limited.Bar library,Hobigonj current account name:md. Abdul hannan chowdhury.
    Account number:3242901014933
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2012, 11:46 AM
    When you transfer money from your personal account to your business account the journal entry will be:
    Debit Cash for the amount transferred
    Credit your Capital account for the amount transferred

When you take money out of your business your journal entry will be:
    Debit your Drawing account for the amount taken
    Credit Cash for the amount taken

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can take money from personal account to pay off overdraft in joint account [ 1 Answers ]

I have my own personal account but I still have a joint account with my soon to be x husband, this account is now overdrawn thanks to him, and he is paying no money in to this account when it gets to the limit can the bank take money without my permision out of my own account to pay off the joint...

Is bank account a real type of account or personal account [ 2 Answers ]

Types of account are three types that is real account,nominal account and personal account.I need to know, is bank account a real account or personal nature. Please also need to know about type of accountprovision for bad debt and provision for taxation

Depositing Parents Tax Return Check Into My Account ? [ 4 Answers ]

I just recently got my parents tax refund check but my parents are not here currently. Is it possible that I could deposit there check into my account ?

Personal and business account [ 3 Answers ]

If they freeze a personal account(due to a personal credit card), can they freeze a business account? Not related to the debt

View more questions Search