Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    praveenkarthik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2012, 06:15 AM
    About getting fit
    Now I am 15years with 50kgs ,at height of 170cms ,how I can change me into a developed personality.since I am lean ,I can't do any time consuming works.what are the food items that should be eaten by me to make me fit.

Check out some similar questions!

Um why don't I fit in? [ 23 Answers ]

I just got switched to a new school and I noticed I'm the only one in the entire school that wears tight pants and who has their nose peirced and has long hair in the front. At my old school this was considered accepteable and I had tons of friends but here everyone hates me for what I look like...

Need help in getting fit [ 0 Answers ]

I need some ideas on how I can tone my stomach up, I don't really know what is the best way to do it and I am quite busy most of the time so looking for ideas I can do on a night at home, I like to think I eat a balanced diet as well all ideas welcomed thanks.

Getting fit [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to get fit as my cardio vascular system leaves a lot to be desired! I have joined a boxing club so that I can have someone shout at me to make me move. However I have a few questions... I nearly fainted last night I worked so hard - how can I stop this from happening? I ate an oat,...

Can I get fit again at 38! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I am a mother of a 6yr old.Now am 68kilos at 5' 3' and look old. I was once an athelete , a karate green belt and was into aerobics. But for the last 8 years have not gone into excercising. Incidents of life, unhappy relationships, realisation I am 100 % responsible for my kid etc have forced...

Getting Fit [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 35, male and 5'10. 3 years ago I has a 33 inch waist and weighed 170 lbs. I'm now about 194 lbs, and my waist has expanded to over 38 inches. I have a belly (my midsection really bulges out - all fat) and I'm getting a fair amount of fat around my chest. I don't mind being a little...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.