Feb 18, 2007, 02:42 PM
    WHEN you get to heaven
    How old will you be in heaven?
    Retrotia Posts: 163, Reputation: 19
    -

Feb 18, 2007, 03:35 PM
    What age will everyone be in Heaven?
    :rolleyes: :confused:
    Hi chonny, here's something that may help because nobody really knows the answer that I know of, so it's interesting.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2007, 06:06 PM
    How old will you be when you die? If you can answer that, you can answer your own question.
    sexybeasty Posts: 112, Reputation: 16

Feb 19, 2007, 09:09 AM
    In heaven, there will be no old of age and no babes in arms. That is all that is said on the subject. I think it would be fun if we could interchange as we may not be a slave to our bodies in the first place. Wouldn't it be fun to play like a child one day and have deep talks with other adults the next? That is what I am hoping for. Who knows.
    hellcarrier67 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2007, 08:40 PM
    I'm not so much wondering on how old I'll be but who is going to be there with me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Well at this point I don't think my job is done here, so I would rather be a very old man before I go. After that, we will have new bodies, so I will let God handle the little details.
    Joshan Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Or maybe our bodys will be a lot different so to tell age is a stetch of the imagination... lol =P
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

May 18, 2007, 03:11 AM
    We will be in our youth. Even if you die aged 80 or 1, there won't be any old people nor babies to look after.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

May 18, 2007, 11:18 AM
    If you are referring to time passage then the age of those in heaven will be the total amount of time we have been alive. Earth life plus heavenly. If you are referring to appearance we have to remember that physical aging after one has reached adulthood on earth is affected by inherited sin. Such things as wrinkles, posture, sagging skin, and pot bellies are all the result of imperfection. So these outward signs of sinful inheritance won't be evident in heaven. When the Bible speaks of those who are resurrected to heaven it mentions incorruptibility and immortality. That in itself indicates that their appearance will be a glorious one showing no signs of deterioration due to age. Neither will time corrupt that glorious appearance.

So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

1 Corinthians 15:42-44
    Joshan Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 11:43 AM
    ah.. very good job Starman =)
    dst348 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 11:21 AM

I don't think there is age in heaven I would like to be a little young when I'm in heaven but it really doesn't matter to me as long as I can see and be with my mom and other family members and worship god and jesus I'm happy
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2010, 12:08 PM

I don't know the Bible doesn't really say. But it does say that we will be given bodies like our Lord Jesus. He was able to eat after his resurrection, ( which is good because I love food) he also appeared to his disciples in a room and the doors were closed. So we should be able to walk through walls and he stood before his disciples and was ascended back to heaven. Kind of cool! He was 33 when he died and rose. SO... I THINK we will all look in our 30's. But this is only my opinion. Not sure I could back that up with any scripture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heaven Movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of an odd film I saw part of on TV one day, about 4 years ago. The main character is this man who goes to this paradise (might be heaven, but he's not sure). There he finds some woman he used to love and a very strange man who seems to be some sort of administrator to...

How to get into Heaven? [ 8 Answers ]

The other day my 8 year old asked me if she had to be baptised to get into heaven. This question totally took me by surprise. Although I believe in God, I honestly do not know the answer to this question. I became baptised when this child was in my belly. Does that mean she was baptised then too? I...

Who sings the song Heaven o Heaven.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Ive been looking everywhere do find out who sings that slow song that goes "Heaven o Heaven can you help me, Iam down on my knees please heaven, heaven, heaven, I close my eyes and shes all I see heaven o heaven can you help me" The group or singer sort of sound like Boyz II Men Please...

Describe Heaven [ 17 Answers ]

This is for people who believe in a life after death. Does your belief influence the way you live your life? If yes, please describe what you anticipate this life will be like.

Heaven [ 1 Answers ]

According to the Bible, in Heaven the saints will praise God for all his glory forever and ever. This does not sound like my idea of Heaven!! Standing around singing God's praises for the rest of eternity sounds, in fact, like nothing more than a super-big ego trip for God. If that is so, then...

View more questions Search