Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heaven1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 06:20 PM
    Ultrasound
    I say the term echo prefer uterus<14weeks on my bill statement for the services performed. Could this mean I'm 14 weeks pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 27, 2012, 06:38 PM
    The sign < 14 means under 14 , not 14. Plus the guess ( and it is only a guess) at how many weeks is based on size of the fetus compared to a average.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 27, 2012, 07:45 PM
    I have moved your post from Early Childhood Education to Pregnancy & New Motherhood.

Now, as has been said, <14 weeks refers to a pregnancy less than 14 weeks gestation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About an ultrasound [ 0 Answers ]

What does 15.4cm/1.9/8.4 cm mean on ultrasounds?

We think we saw a hb on my last ultrasound but nothing else, what does that mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I am between 6 and 7 weeks pg we aren't sure because I haven't had a period since jan 2008. I have gone to the dr 4 times already because of my history and we want a due date. On the last ultrasound we saw a flutter that we are pretty sure was a heartbeat but there really wasn't anything else on...

Ultrasound ?s [ 19 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 weeks pregnant with my third child and they did an ultrasound but to early to find out what it is now I don't go to the docs until I'm 20 weeks but I really want to know are they any way to tell I got 2 boys so if this is a girl I need to get prepared for it what should I do??

Getting an ultrasound. [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way that you can go some place just to get an u/s? I really like my doctor and I don't want to go behind his back, but he only does an u/s at 20weeks. I'm 12 weeks and there is a possibility I might be having twins and I would really like to know for sure. I don't know if I can go to an...

View more questions Search