Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcalister Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 06:48 PM
    My son got a felony charge when he was sixteen and now he hole a second felony charge
    With a gun charge. Does charge carry from your youth year in to uour adult life
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 27, 2012, 07:09 PM
    At 16 was he charged in adult court or was he charged in Juv court? Many 16 year olds are charged as adults and if so, then yes this charge will carry over. If he was charged in Juv court normally this will not.

But that is what his attorney needs to argue in court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony charge [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a felony expunged from my record's?

Possible Felony Charge? [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I was drinking with some friends and we went mudd ridin in our trucks. We met up at our high school football field and one of them dared me to go do doughnuts on it. Well I did and I tore it completely up. The cops came to my house later that night, they did not give me a DUI or arrest me and...

Felony Charge [ 5 Answers ]

My son (22 years old) just got a felony violation. He has never been in trouble before and the violation was for having brass knuckles in his vehicle. For some reason California looks at this the same as if he would have had a sawed off shotgun in his vehicle. How serious is this charge? Could he...

Felony Charge [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get info on hispanic male for a felony charge in 2001

Felony charge [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé has a felony charge and was convicted in march of 2001 for aggrivated DUI. I would like for him to come and visit me in canada for a week or two . Are there certain restrictions againt him coming into Canada? If so, is there a certain process that he would have to go through before doing...

View more questions Search