Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbouwkamp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 10:15 PM
    Creating a .exe with perl app
    I am trying to create a .exe with perl app and I keep getting these same errors. I have looked all around and can't figure it out. Any ideas?
    Can't locate Mojo/EventEmitter.pm in @INC (@INC contains:) at /<C:\RTXCountdown\RTX.exe>Mojo/Base.pm line 32.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /<C:\RTXCountdown\RTX.exe>Mojo/UserAgent.pm line 2.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /<C:\RTXCountdown\RTX.exe>Google/Voice.pm line 6.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at RTX.pl line 4.

Check out some similar questions!

Can not open adobe - error message app name: acrord32.exe app ver: 10.0.0.396 [ 0 Answers ]

I can not open adobe from either email or desktop. The error message: AppName: acrord32.exe appVer: 10.0.0.396 modname: acrord32.dll modver: 10.0.0.407 offset: 00187035. Adobe reader X Windows xp home edition

Need help with Perl! [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently learning how to use Perl from a book. One of the exercises on chapter 4 (Scalars, Arrays and Hashes) has really left me dumb. This is the problem, but I can't figure out the coding to make the "Course code" typed in the user to appear in the place of "Shell Programming" where it...

I think I have thumb.exe or copy.exe or. Virus how to solve it [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I really need anyone help. I have XP Home Edition, I have a virus I got it from flash memory, I have Kaspersky Internet Security It did not detect it. What it does it spread to any hard drive, in my computer when I double click on C drive it does not open but when open task manager I find...

Perl necklace [ 3 Answers ]

I was given a perl necklace but it is broken And I want to fix it but I can't get the thread out it looks like that there is a knot or something on the thread in the perl How do I get the perls off thr thread? Please help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.